Ceramics are the ubiquitous tableware and play an important role in our daily life. They can not only edify our life sentiment, but also improve our life quality to a certain extent. There are many kinds of daily-use ceramics. Besides choosing the shape you like, you should have a certain understanding of the selection guide of daily-use ceramics. Only by finding the one with the safest function and the most suitable for your daily needs can you maximize the value of ceramics.
Types of household ceramics
Nowadays there are many kinds of porcelain in circulation in the market, such as bone procelain, new bone porcelain, magnesia porcelain, stone porcelaine underglaze color porcelain and so on.
1. Classification by porcelain material
Classification by the decoration flower surface. According to the decoration method of flower surface, it can be divided into over glaze color, in glaze color, under glaze color, colored glaze and white clear procelain.
2. Classification by the decoration flower surface
According to the decoration method of flower surface, it can be divided into over glaze color, in glaze color, under glaze color, colored glaze and white clear procelain.
Advantages and disadvantages of ceramics
1. Easy to wash and keep clean. The glaze of domestic porcelain is bright and delicate, which is easy to be washed after being stained.
2. Good thermal stability and slow heat transfer. The tableware for daily use has the property that it is not easy to crack when subjected to the sudden change of temperature difference.
3. Chemical properties are stable and durable. It has a certain resistance to acid, alkali, salt and carbonate gas in the atmosphere, and is not easy to react with other substances, rust and aging.
4. There are few pores and low water absorption in porcelain. After the food is stored in daily porcelain and sealed tightly, the water in the food can be prevented from volatilizing, permeating and the invasion of external bacteria.
5. The color painting decoration is rich and colorful, especially the high temperature glaze color, blue and white decoration and other lead-free poisoning hazards. It can be used boldly and is very popular.
1. It has low impact strength, and is not resistant to falling and collision. Also it is easy to be damaged. It is a fragile product.
2. It is not suitable for direct burning of open fire as cooking utensils and some are not resistant to cooking.
Precautions for daily use ceramics
1. For products that may be used in microwave ovens and dishwashers, products marked "applicable to microwave ovens, ovens and dishwashers" shall be purchased.
2. For products with large usage, such as catering industry, products with thick edge and arc shaped reinforcement edge should be selected, which are not easy to be damaged in use.
3. It is not recommended to use cracked products, which are of low strength and may break when containing food, and it cause harm to humans healthy. Due to the existence of cracks, dirt will be hidden in the use process and it is not easy to clean, which may cause bacterial reproduction and affect human health.
4. The products marked for decoration shall not be used to contain food, and the dissolution amount of lead and cadmium of such products shall not be controlled by the standard limit.
Cleaning of daily ceramics tableware
1. Be sure to wash by hand. Dishwasher is not available. If you really don't want to wash by hand, you should choose dishwasher with porcelain and crystal washing function.
2. Do not put it into the microwave oven for heating, or it will corrode the Phnom Penh.
3. When washing with clear water, the water temperature shall not exceed 80 ℃.
4. Do not immerse the hot cup directly in cold water, so as to prevent the porcelain from being damaged by the rapid change of temperature.
5. If there is scratch, it can be slightly polished with toothpaste.
6. If there is tea stain, it can be washed with lemon juice or vinegar.