Wine decanter is no only decanter but also art piece
There are many different materials to make decanter, the most common of which is glass. People often make different shapes of decanter, not only to make the wine more delicious, but also to decorate your table a little more.
What are the shapes of classical wine decanter?
(1) ordinary type: This type of decanter is the most common. The bottom area is large, the neck is narrow and long, and the entrance is wider than the neck. It is very convenient for wine to be poured in and out. This most classic decanter has always been one of the best-selling styles in the world.
(2) U-shaped:Compared with the previous one, the U-shaped decanter has more design sense, and the wine can be entered from one mouth and out from the other. Whether it is poured in or out, it is not easy to sprinkle. The wall of the U-shaped decanter is so thin and light that you can easily pick it up and pour red wine.
(3) Arc shape: The arc shape is very similar to the U shape, which also goes in at one end and out at the other end, except that the exit part of the arc shape is more than that of the U shape, so that you don't have to bend your wrists too much and move more elegantly when you pour out the wine.
(4) Root shape:After the wine is poured into the root decanter, the wine will be diverted gradually until it is filled. In this way, it is really like the red roots, which looks magnificent and magnificent.
(5) Twisted shape: The twisted decanter looks like a fire dragon or a python, but it has a different kind of beauty when poured into the wine.
(6) other: In addition to these classical shapes, there are many other shapes for people to choose from. The unique shape and design make the decanter is not only a decanter but also a work of art.
When you want to choose a decanter for the aged red wine, if the lower part of the body is quite wide and the surface in contact with the air is much larger, the decanter time can be greatly reduced. You need to pay attention to a few points: 1. Hold the neck of the decanter or hold the bottom with the left hand, and hold the bottle body at about 1/3 places with the right hand. When the bottle body is turned sideways, the bottle shoulder is about aligned with the nose, the height of the left hand is about in the middle of the chest and abdomen, and the right hand is slightly higher than the left hand.
2. The angles of the two hands should cooperate with each other, the angle of the left hand holding the decanter is about 30 degrees, and the angle between the right hand holding the wine bottle and the body is about 80-90 degrees (from bottom to top, and coordinate with each other to adjust the angle appropriately.
3. Contact the inner edge of the mouth of the decanter under the 1.4 cm flange of the bottle head, so that the mouth of the bottle is placed in the center of the mouth of the decanter.
4. When pouring, the action should be light, do not let the speed of the liquor flow out too fast, and pay attention to control the speed of the wine outflow to keep consistent.
5. When the amount of alcohol is injected into the decanter is about 2/3, it is necessary to slow down slightly and pay attention to the moving position of the sediment through the light.
6. When using the decanter, you need to pay attention: there is no need to pour all the wine at the bottom of the bottle into the decanter, because the bottom of the bottle is basically full of sediment. When most of the wine has been injected into the decanter, and the sediment gradually accumulates on the shoulder of the wine, the sobriety process is completed.
The main function of the decanter is to decanter up and let the wine give off its original aroma and show its best condition. if you want to try anything different, you can try to wake up your wine with the decanter and taste it slowly.