How about the frosted glass?
Glass cups are a necessity for people's lives. The style of glass cups is also varied. Frosted glass cups are also called dark glass. They are made of ordinary flat glass by mechanical grinding, manual grinding or hydrofluoric acid etching. Because of its rough surface, the light produces diffuse reflection, light transmission and no perspective, which can make the cup light soft and not glare while the ordinary glass will be particularly dazzling by the sun. The bottom of the matte material can increase the friction and the roughness of the contact area, it ensure the stability of the frosted glass and avoid the sliding effect.
The cover of the frosted glass is made of high-gloss film, which is not easy to rust. Some frosted glass cups also have a hand strap, which makes it more beautiful and easy to carry. The frosted glass in the firing process does not add any chemicals while ordinary plastic cup has added in the process of making plastic agent, it contains some toxic chemicals that is easy to dilute in the water, so if people use it in a long term, it may cause harm to the human body, especially the colored plastic cup, although it looks good, it contains more toxic chemicals than ordinary plastic cups.
What are the characteristics of frosted glass?
1. It adopts food grade soda-lime environmental protection glass, the surface is treated by hoop sanding material, which makes it smooth, supple and has good texture.
2.It has a strong mechanical strength and a strong performance for rapid cooling and hot temperature changes.
3. It is easy to clean and does not absorb the taste of any beverage.
4. It mainly suitable for brewing coffee and milk products, and the surface of the cup has a variety of flowers, which makes it have high ornamental and fun
Is the frosted glass poisonous?
The inner wall of a frosted glass is usually not frosted, while the outer wall is not polished but washed with a chemical substance. Although the frosted glass itself will not cause certain harm to people, some toxic chemicals may remain on the outer wall of the frosted glass, which has adverse effects on the human body. Therefore, it is necessary to be cautious when drinking water to make tea, and it is better to choose ordinary glass to drink water. What’s more, the inner wall of frosted glass is relatively easy to produce dirt. If these dirt is not cleaned up in time, it may cause adverse factors to people. When using frosted glass in daily life, we must pay attention to the cleaning of frosted glass, otherwise it will affect our health.
How to remove dirt from frosted glass?
When the glass is used for a long time, it will produce a certain amount of dirt of course the frosted glass is no exception. So what methods can effectively remove the dirt in these cups? Common and effective tips are as follows:
1. Rub the dirt on the inner wall of the frosted glass with orange lemon slices, toothpaste or vinegar, then rinse off. This method is simple and effective.
2. Soaked in salt water for 10 minutes, then dry with salt and quickly cleaned. If it is soaked in salt water for a few hours, the dirt will also fall off.
3. Due to the number of making tea, the frosted cup wall is easy to accumulate a thick layer of tea scale, sometimes this tea scale is not easy to clean. In fact, as long as the eggshell is crushed, put in a dirty cup or bottle to be cleaned, then drop a few drops of vinegar and shake slowly, brush with a brush, finally you can clean the parts that are not easy to clean .