More and more people choose glass cup for drinking, because they know glass cup is a good choice for health. If somebody would like to know the better way to clean the glass cup well? Today, we introduce some ways to remove glass odor and tea stain.
What should I do if there is odor inside the glass?
1. To remove the taste by milk: first clean the glass cup with detergent, then pour some fresh milk into the cup, cover the lid, shake, make sure every corner of the glass cup cover with the milk, about a minute later, then dumped the milk, and clean the cup.
2. To remove the taste by orange peel: first clean the glass cup with detergent, then put the fresh orange peel into the middle of the glass cup, cover the lid, keeping 3 to 4 hours ,then you will find you can clean the glass cup easily.
3. Deodorize the taste with waste tea. If there is astringency in the glass cup, first scrub it with waste tea, then rinse with water, the smell will be removed soon.
4. Soak in salt water for 30 minutes.
Method for removing tea stain in a glass cup
1. Remove the tea stain on the metal tea infuser.
When using the metal tea infuser, it will become black due to the tea stain. If it can't be washed with a medium-sized detergent, it can be soaked with vinegar or bleacher. It can be easily descaled after soaking.
2.Remove the tea stain on the glass tea cup or glass teapot.
If the glass tea cup or glass teapot is used for a long time, there will be a large amount of tea stain. After rubbing with sponge with salt, you can clean them well soon.
3.Remove the small pieces of tea stain
Put them into the bleach or cleaning powder and left for one night to remove the stain.
4.Remove the tea stain by potato peels
The simple way to clear it is: use potato skins to help. Put the potato skin in the glass cup, then put it in boiling water, cover it, stuff it for 5-10 minutes, then shake it up and down a few times to remove the tea stain.
5.It can be scrubbed with toothpaste or broken eggshell, then rinsed with water.
6. Soak in a diluted acid vinegar for 30 minutes, the gloss is as new. If for exquisite glass tea set, you can wipe by cloth with vinegar, where the fingers can not reach, you can use a soft toothbrush with a mixture of vinegar and salt to wipe.