Many people mix up with reinforced glass film and tempered glass normally but actually they are not the same things. Reinforced glass film and tempered glass both have character of anti-explosion, between glass will have tempered film to avoid shock severe. After handled, tempered glass will be more stronger and crush resistance. But if shock severely then tempered glass is broken, will have round shape but not edge shape, so tempered glass also called safe glass.
Character of reinforced glass film:
1) Control more smoothly and softly because of the advanced 2.5D craft.
2) With three times more thickness than normal glass.
3) Transparent and clear more easy, have more toughness.
Character of tempered glass:
1) Safe: when tempered glass is broken shock badly, glass will with round shape but not edge shape, will be not harmful for human beings.
2) High toughness: tempered glass have 3 times more toughness and bending resistance than normal glass.
3) Heat stability: tempered glass can bear 3 times more temperature difference than normal glass. It can bear 300°C temeperature difference around.