Glass French press also known as French Press Pot, Tea Maker, French Press.
French press filter pot: A kind of simple brewing appliance, which originated in France around 1850 and consists of a heat-resistant glass bottle (or transparent plastic) and a metal filter with a pressure bar. At first, it was mostly used for making black tea, so it was also called a tea maker.Usage The principle of brewing coffee with a pressure pot: In the way of soaking, the essence of coffee is released through the stewing method of full contact of water and coffee powder. Applicable coffee: coffee powder with strong and light taste. Grinding degree: coarse particles.
Steps for usage:
1. Warm the filter pot and coffee cup with hot water.
2. Pull out the filter press group of the filter press pot. Pour off the water in the filter pot and put about 20 grams of coffee powder in the pot.
3. The filter press pot is placed at an angle of 45 degrees. Slowly pour 200ml of hot water at about 95 degrees and let it stand for 3-4 minutes.
4. Stir the coffee powder with a bamboo stick to make the coffee fat mixed in it float to the top.
5. Put on the filter set, gently press down to the end, and then pour the coffee into the warmed coffee cup!
6. Add your favorite milk or sugar, a cup of freshly ground coffee can be born like this
Tips for choosing a French pressure filter pot: The quality of the filter pressure filter depends greatly on the quality of the filter element. It is extremely important to select a spring for the filtering of coffee powder, which will directly respond to the taste of coffee.French press pots are often called tea brewers, so can French press pots really only serve for tea making? The answer is totally negative! In fact, if you want to choose the most practical coffee introductory appliance, the French pressure pot can't dominate, but it must be among the top three. Its ease of control over time and ease of observation are unmatched by other brewing appliances.The easiest way to control the pressure pot is time, but the same conditions of beans, grind, and water temperature at different times have different effects. Generally speaking, the longer the time, the stronger the taste, but it is prone to bitterness, astringency, and off-flavor. However, when the five major factors of coffee change, controlling the time will have unexpected results: for example, if the roasted beans are controlled for a short time, the aroma and sweetness will be great. The lightly roasted beans will take more time to extract Only acidity and aroma can be expressed.Observe the status of the beans, because the French press is the easiest equipment to concentrate on the status of the beans. You can look at the amount of foam (crema) after the coffee comes into contact with water, and the coffee slowly sinks on the surface of the water. Observe these phenomena in addition to beans, but also a deeper understanding of other equipment.
Precautions for using pressure pot to brew coffee:
1. The coffee powder is slightly thicker (because the hot water directly contacts the coffee powder, it is too fine and it is easy to over-extract)
2. Be sure to use fresh coffee powder, because it is not high-pressure extraction, the taste of Chen coffee powder is easy to come out sour and scorched
3. The standing time is about 3-4 minutes.
4, water must use clean water
5. Do not use too little coffee powder, usually two flat spoons of coffee powder (about 20g) plus 200ml of water