Glassware makes the common utensils in our daily life, glassware has a lot of shapes and uses, so how is glassware shaped, there are a variety of shapes? One of the important role is the glass mold, generally speaking, the factory will have classic products and size of the mold, but when it comes to some new products, it will need to open a new mold. Next, let's briefly introduce the glass mold.
The mold for glass bottle production is roughly divided into seven parts, and it takes about 8 to 20 days for production. The shape and process complexity of the glass bottle determine the length of the mold production cycle.
The seven parts of the glass bottle mold:
The first is the primary mold, which can initially shape the glass products to be produced.
The second is to form a mold, the main mold, to shape the glass products.
The third is the funnel, which is the process before the glass solution falls into the initial mold from the automatic distributor.
The fourth is the stuffy head, which is the fitting that the glass solution falls into the initial mold and cooperates with the initial mold to complete the preliminary processing.
The fifth is the die, which is not only the mold of the bottle mouth, but also the tool to move from the primary mold to the mold after the glass bottle is initially finalized.
The sixth is the air pump, which is a tool for the glass solution to be shaped by strong pressure through the air compressor after the glass product is initially molded.
Seventh, the punch and core, the punch is a large mouth bottle (wide mouth bottle) bottle mouth shaped mold, the size of the punch affects the size of the inner diameter of the bottle mouth.
The core is a tool that affects the inner diameter of the mouth of a small bottle.
Matters needing attention in the processing of glass bottle moulds:
1. Environmental conditions. Temperature: the temperature of the same environment should be maintained throughout the whole process of making the positive mold and the negative mold of the glass bottle mold. Humidity: humidity on glue coat and resin curing is relatively large, the ideal humidity range is generally 40-60, if in the manufacture of glass bottle mold, the relative humidity exceeds 65, need to wait until the appropriate production conditions before construction, especially in the south or coastal areas, the humidity is relatively large, need to be carefully chosen.
2. A clean workshop. In a relatively dirty environment, it is not possible to manufacture a glass bottle mold. The manufacturing location of yin and yang moulds should be highly clean and have higher maintenance and management standards than the production position of products. Therefore, at the beginning of mold manufacturing, it is necessary to do a good job of cleaning and dust removal from mold manufacturing in advance.
3. Clean compressed air. Having a pure and dry air source is the main factor in the manufacture of glass bottle moulds. If a small amount of oil or water is added to the air duct, there will be a large number of pockmarks and pinholes on the surface of the mold gel coat, so there must be a lot of labor to repair, so the quality of the mold will be greatly affected.
4. The choice of raw materials. When selecting raw materials, this is an important condition for the mold in the manufacturing office, because the raw material cost of manufacturing the mold only occupies a very small percentage relative to the overall cost. can not save the use of product resin or out-of-date raw materials and inferior materials to produce moulds.
5. Have a reasonable molding time. Arranging a reasonable molding schedule is one of the main factors in making a good glass bottle mold.
Whether using the traditional laying method or choosing a new low-shrinkage system, the time required is determined according to the chemical characteristics of these raw materials, and will not have an adverse effect on the mold.
The manufacturing project of glass mold is more complex, so the price of a set of mold is more expensive. If you want to customize your own glassware products, you can increase the quantity so that each product can share more mold fees.